Owners can pay their maintenance fees with various options:
- * "E" Checks - An owner can log onto their community website and pay their maintenance fees electronically through their own checking account. The owner may pay up to the balance owed, assuming the account is not presently in collection.
- * Credit Cards - As with the "E" check option, the owner would sign onto their community website and remit payment with Master Card, Visa or Discover cards.
- * ACH Authorization Agreement for Preauthorized Payments - your checking or savings account can be debited the same day each month as an efficient and electronic payment alternative to paper check. There is no charge for this service.
- * Checks – Please make check out to: Canvas Condomininium Association
- Please send to: Canvas Condominium Association. PO Box 31600. Tampa, FL 33631-1600
- * On-Line Banking Service through your personal banking facility.